× Members

PIP awarded for endometriosis

More
2 years 10 months ago #259758 by Ags50
PIP awarded for endometriosis was created by Ags50
I just wanted to thank everyone so much for all your invaluable help on this site. I have just been awarded PIP backdated to January for endometriosis, which is notoriously difficult to get, and I am amazed and delighted. I fully expected and was prepared to have to appeal, although I did spend a huge amount of time on the form. I can honestly say that the guides on this site were brilliant and so helpful in the advice they provided.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, VIA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 10 months ago #259770 by Catherine
Replied by Catherine on topic PIP awarded for endometriosis
Hello Anya,

What a lovely post to read. I am so pleased for you - and well done in submitting what was obviously a great application!

Thank you for your kind words, and I am going to tag this post so that the back office also get to read them.

Catherine

tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: VIA

More
4 weeks 14 hours ago #288450 by Sidhu123
Replied by Sidhu123 on topic PIP awarded for endometriosis
My daughter suffers from endometriosis and would like to know which did you get the benefit for ? Moving or to not be able to work on days her pain is so bad? Awaiting for diagnosis from consultant and was wondering if she should apply for this.

More
4 weeks 13 hours ago #288454 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic PIP awarded for endometriosis
Hi Sidhu123

We cannot answer your question, I would advise you to check out the self-test to see if your daughter may be able to claim; PIP self test

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sidhu123

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.