× Members

Awarded Highest PIP and ESA (without assessment) !

More
2 years 10 months ago #260590 by SirSupaDupa
So I recently awarded enhanced PIP on both mobility and daily living 1 week before the court date! I was originally giving 0 points for both.

I applied for ESA (work capability) last month and I received a letter saying i was awarded the highest group without an assessment even! I couldn't believe it, i'm over the moon right no!

I'd just like to praise God, thank all the mods here for their hard work and the wonderful guides, honestly couldn't have done it without all of you.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask!
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 10 months ago #260593 by BIS
Hi Sam

Congratulations on your enhanced award before a tribunal - that's great to hear. And it's great that you haven't had to go through an ESA assessment.

So please to hear that you have found the guides useful.

BIS

Tags: @RESULT @ESA @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: SirSupaDupa

More
2 years 10 months ago #260628 by Angel
Yay!!! Look forward to your backpay…

More
2 years 10 months ago #260638 by LL26
Hi Sam,
Well done! To get both benefits sorted in such an easy way is fantastic news. I'm glad that you found the guides helpful.
LL26

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.