× Members

Just received text from DWP PIP

More
2 years 8 months ago #263342 by Gaddy
Replied by Gaddy on topic Just received text from DWP PIP
Hello Phrank,
I have followed your journey thus far and am so pleased that you continued to fight for a paper based assessment- at last some common sense HAS prevailed though goodness knows it took some effort on your part. Well done for not giving up.
I have everything crossed for you that the decision letter provides you with an award you are happy with.
Wishing you all the best,
Gaddy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 8 months ago #263344 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Just received text from DWP PIP
Hi Gaddy

I agree with you, we await with bated breath for a successful outcome.:S

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 years 8 months ago #263349 by phrank
Replied by phrank on topic Just received text from DWP PIP
Hi Gaddy and Gary,

Thank you so much for your kind words and for supporting me through the untidy 'scrap' I've found myself in.

I'm still not there yet: I'm not sure how a paper-based assessment works, or will pan out really, as I've never been in this position before.

I can't understand why the assessor didn't phone me for more information or contact my GP surgery or the MH team to clarify things.

One part of me is saying it's because my award will stay the same (I've really hammered home the fact that nothing has changed) and the other part of me is saying I'm going to get a nasty surprise.

Only time will tell, I suppose, but that time is getting nearer now.

Fingers crossed,

Regards,

Phrank.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, Gaddy, Gary

More
2 years 8 months ago #263389 by Raph
Replied by Raph on topic Just received text from DWP PIP
Hello Phrank

Following your journey with interest, and just wondering if you've had any news yet?

Rooting for you! ༼ つ ◕ᴗ◕ ༽つ

Raph

Awarded UC-LCWRA, and PIP all via paper-based Assessment. PIP: DL (HR); Mob (SR) – Oct 2021. MR for Mob to be raised to HR: Unsuccessful – Mar 2022 Pending: Appealed unsuccessful MR. Now awaiting Tribunal Hearing date – April 2022

More
2 years 8 months ago #263394 by phrank
Replied by phrank on topic Just received text from DWP PIP
Hi Raph,

Thanks for your post, it's so nice to know that other members take an interest in each other.

Am still waiting for the assessors report and am expecting it any time now.

I'll let you know as soon as I get it.

Kind regards,

Phrank.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raph

More
2 years 8 months ago #263398 by LL26
Replied by LL26 on topic Just received text from DWP PIP
Hi phrank,
I am also waiting with baited breath, fingers being crossed and any other fiom of good luck charm!
LL26

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris