× Members

PIP and state pension

More
2 years 6 months ago #264314 by jeff
PIP and state pension was created by jeff
Hello,
Could you help me please,
i am receiving state pension and PIP (standard daily living enhanced mobility) i would like to know if i move house to a different local authority will it trigger a PIP review, my award was extended because of the pandemic to JAN 2023 and i am unsure whether to make the move before my review which i am hoping will just be the new letter (PIP 4500).
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 6 months ago #264317 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP and state pension
Hi Jeff

A change of address should not trigger a PIP review.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: jeff

More
2 years 6 months ago #264318 by jeff
Replied by jeff on topic PIP and state pension
Has anyone actually received the new P4500 letter yet?

More
2 years 6 months ago #264319 by jeff
Does anyone know if the review letter PIP4500 has started to be sent out to people who have reached state pension age?
Thanks

More
2 years 2 months ago #267092 by jeff
At last the PIP 4500 letter is being sent out to people who have reached state pension age while receiving PIP.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheHud, BIS

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.