× Members

UC and sars request

More
2 years 3 months ago #266595 by Natalie
UC and sars request was created by Natalie
How incompetent are the dwp!!
So in October 2021 after bugging uc I finally got told I had been put in the lwcra group but it turns out I was actually put in that group on the 29th of April 2021 and the duration was for 17 months to then be reassessed.
That’s 6 months I spent worrying anixty that I shouldn’t of been going through.
6 months of sending sick notes that I shouldn’t of needed to send in.
It even said on the system to pay me the extra money during the assessment period!! ( they didn’t )
And I wouldn’t of even known any of this if I hadn’t of done a sars request.
Sorry this isn’t a question more of a rant!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 3 months ago #266639 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic UC and sars request
Hi Natalie

Rant away! I'm sorry that you've had such a tough time. Glad you found out more information, but bad that you had to do a SARS request to find out what is going on.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 years 3 months ago #266647 by Natalie
Replied by Natalie on topic UC and sars request
I only did it because they wasn’t being very forth coming with the assessment report and now I know why.
1 the nurse apparently spoke to me on the phone ( if that was really true don’t they think I would of said I spoke to her in times Date so you should have the report by now!)
2. They evidence they used was my esa report from 2013. ( I don’t necessarily have an issue with this apart from the fact they have only awarded me 17 months well if the 2013 report still has weight to it and it’s nearly been 10 years I’m not sure there is a miracle just around the corner) I wish haha
3. They had plenty of chances to tell me before October because there are notes but they didn’t!!
The money isn’t really the big problem here because I never had it so don’t miss it!! It’s more the lies and dwp knowing my struggles with all this and yet completely and utterly disregarded me as a human being with additional needs.

More
2 years 3 months ago #266653 by denby
Replied by denby on topic UC and sars request
Hi Natalie, I just hope you can now get the money owing. I'd be asking for compensation too! keep us posted, you're inspiring.
Denby

More
2 years 2 months ago #266882 by Natalie
Still waiting for a reply but I’m currently being ignored on my journal like they do!!

More
2 years 2 months ago #266979 by Natalie
They finally backdated the money owed.
Thank you to this site if it wasn’t for the information on it I don’t think they would off.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.