× Members

PIP online form issue

More
2 years 2 months ago #267010 by Lawson
PIP online form issue was created by Lawson
Hello guys. I can't find this in forum entries so I shall just ask here (sorry). Can the new online PIP2 form be printed off so that the reference barcode is on it and then collated with any paper based medical and other evidence-all referenced in divided sections of a file with N.I.no. etc. and posted Recorded Delivery.
It would not be possible to send years of information online - cannot be scanned by anyone as too much and not physically able. The letters are vital to indicate confirmation of Diagnosis, Treatments, Surgical procedures and effects etc. indicating the longevity and worsening of their conditions. It would be vital to their claim when being assessed for DLA transfer. This is for someone over retirement age but not born prior to 1948. They are confused about the multiple form changes. Thanks for all of your sterling work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 months ago #267040 by greekqueen
Replied by greekqueen on topic PIP online form issue
Hi Lawson, you would probably be best to check with PIP.

I applied online on behalf of my son around 15 years ago now and I printed off a copy for myself so I am not certain you can do this.
I know you can send off any forms separately to add to your claim online.

You can also type up the written form, not online one, as it is much neater if you want to do it that way.

Good luck

Greekqueen

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 years 2 months ago #267048 by Lawson
Replied by Lawson on topic PIP online form issue
Thank you greekqueen Sorry - does that mean you can choose which form to use so that if you get sent online form you can:
a) print it off , tick boxes on form but then give all answers on a document that answers all questions and then includes all medical letters etc. with cross reference to question number.
b) request paper PIP 2 form - for which additional info. has been collated
Sorry but info. has been compiled over years some at a cost with more still happening.
Sorry and thank you for your prompt response - much appreciated Lawson

More
2 years 2 months ago #267064 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic PIP online form issue
Hi lawson

I have not seen the new on line form myself so not sure what you can add, I would assume that you can upload any supporting documents as attachments. I did speak to a claimant who had completed an online form, they informed me that when they got tired they could leave the form and come back to it when they wanted, but they did not mention anything about attachments.

There maybe forum members who will be able to let you know about online attachments

Yes you can request a paper PIP 2 form as not everyone has internet connection.

It is perfectly OK for you to type your answers and attach them as extra pages to the PIP2, just make sure that each page has your full name and NIN at the top and that they are numbered, we recommend "page X of Y" so that it is easy to see if pages are missing. Make sure you clearly mark on the form where your answers are and on the relevant page that you are answering question X.

Attach the pages to the back of the form using a staple or make a hole in the top left corner and use a treasury tag, string or ribbon to the form. The pages need to be easily detached so that they can be scanned by the DWP.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 years 2 months ago #267078 by Lawson
Replied by Lawson on topic PIP online form issue
Thanks Gary
As said previously - too much to be scanned to use as attachments and they are not physically able. Your answer from: "it is perfectly o.k." is what would be their best option and what has been prepared for. All cross referenced etc.as you suggest. For collation purposes - and to protect all attachments would be put in in plastic see through sleeves so is as easy as possible to read and not tear the paper as it is turned - is this o.k.. Their ESA was submitted this way and o.k. They are now past retirement age so that will not be repeated. Is this o.k?. -I don't see why not as easier for them to read and refer back to. Your guidance is appreciated and reassuring - thank you very much Gary. Would just finally like your thoughts on above please.

More
2 years 2 months ago #267080 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP online form issue
Hi Lawson

I would not send in the attachments in separate plastic sleeves. When they arrive for processing at the DWP all that information will have to be taken out and scanned onto the system. No one is going to be happy if they have to take time taking out individual pieces of paper. It is the same reason why the DWP ask people not to staple their pages. The assessors read information electronically.

BIS

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.