× Members

MR sucess!!!

More
2 years 2 months ago #267050 by Hazel
MR sucess!!! was created by Hazel
wow, this has been a saga...

so in March 2021 I applied for PIP, in October 2021 I got awarded 0 points, so I put in am MR and today I got the decision! 13 points for daily living and 10 points for mobility

I didn't score the exact points I think I should have, for example my diagnosed bulimia hasn't scored any points ofr eating or food prep - though to be honest my ADHD effects my food prep more than the bulimia... apparently bingeing/purging doesn't come until their remit which seems a bit odd but whatever. I socred enough points so I am not going to complain :silly:

also if I am understanding the letter right it's been awarded until september 2024! I was so scared that I was only going to get like a 1 year award or soemthing and have to start this entire process again in like a month so I am really happy that I now have at least 2 years of not having to think about this stuff

Thanks for all the advice and coping with my mild freak outs... the entire process really fed into my paychosis for a while and I was fully convinced that not only were the DP watching my but that they had hired my neighbour to watch me... resulted in my not even opening the door to let the cat in/out in case I was seen for a few months :dry: but ye, all good now (hopefully) for 2 years. I know they can do a review earlier but hoping they don't
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, TheHud, Gaddy, Angel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 months ago #267051 by Katherine
Replied by Katherine on topic MR sucess!!!
Amazing news, well done you can enjoy relaxing now and not stressing about pip
best wishes
katherine

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 years 2 months ago #267052 by phrank
Replied by phrank on topic MR sucess!!!
Hi Hazel,

Have just read your MR success post and would like to 'shout' a great big well done!

From zero points - to awards for both components, shows determination can indeed get you noticed and ultimately win your case.

May you enjoy your award in peace for a while!

Kind regards,

Phrank.

More
2 years 2 months ago #267067 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic MR sucess!!!
Hi Hazel

That really is terrific news, congratulations and well done. Thank you for sharing your story.

I am tagging my reply so that the back office also get to read your encouraging post.

Gary

Tags: @RESULT @PIP @ MR

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 years 2 months ago #267099 by LL26
Replied by LL26 on topic MR sucess!!!
Hi Hazel,
It's a big well done from me as well. Great news! Thsnk you for sharing your story.
LL26

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.