× Members

THANK YOU BENEFITS AND WORK! I PASSED MY WCA!

More
2 years 2 months ago #267085 by Fiona H
Dear Benefits and Work and everyone who answered my previous posts about my weird WCA interview which was very recent – thank you so much! I passed it!
I found out today through my UC Journal and it will be backdated three months (which is correct for my situation).
Thank you for this wonderful website and all the volunteer moderators and people who answer posts.

My anxiety and all associated symptoms have lessened considerably at this news which is good because I live with life threatening conditions exacerbated by stress.

I wish good luck to everyone else in their benefits challenges/journeys etc.

Best wishes,

Fiona
The following user(s) said Thank You: phrank, denby, Gaddy, Gary

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 months ago #267089 by BIS
Hi Fiona H

Many congratulations. Delighted to hear your good news - not only on getting the award you wanted but it being backdated. Well done.

BIS

Tags: @RESULT @UC

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fiona H

More
2 years 2 months ago #267098 by LL26
Hi Fiona H,
Great news! Well done!
I am glad that you have found our website helpful.
LL26

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fiona H

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.