× Members

Change in circumstances PIP

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #289050 by Karen Worrall
Change in circumstances PIP was created by Karen Worrall
I have had to take ill health retirement from my job due to increased seizures and hermicrania continua. I was given the higher mobility side but no care. Do I just ring up ? will they then grill me over the phone or is there another form and assessment. I didn’t question the care sude last time because it I found the procedure so stressful. I also been diagnosed with anxiety and depression which I am having treatment for. Thank you for your responses in advance I’ve also just completed the esa form it was a nightmare!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #289065 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Change in circumstances PIP
Hi Karen

You can ring and tell them you wish to put in for a change of circumstances for your care. Keep a note of the details and date of your phone call. The call will trigger them sending out a review form. Fill in the review form and if you are sure about the evidence you are sending in - you could ask them to do a paper-based review (which they may or may not agree to). There's no telling how long this process will take, but if you are then given a care award, it will be backdated to the point at which you informed them of the change of circumstances.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Karen Worrall

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris