× Members

A42 form request form Dwp

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #289178 by JaneyJane
A42 form request form Dwp was created by JaneyJane
Hello (again) and I apologise if these questions seem silly.
I cannot locate a bank account the DWP are suggesting is mine. I suspect it’s a ppi refund that they are thinking is something else but despite giving her that paperwork she still wants statements form an account I do not own. Obviously the bank will not divulge anything about this account to me.

The compliance officer has said she will send out an A42 form but she wouldn’t/couldn’t tell me if this gives them access to all my accounts (nothing to hide but I have supplied statements for these accounts already so it’s unnecessary) she also wouldn’t/couldn’t tell me if this form allows a one off enquiry or if I have signed my bank accounts over to them for good.
I have tried googling but I’m not coming up with anything so far.
The bank are willing to write a letter to say this account does not match any I have had or currently have but this is not acceptable proof apparently.

Any advice appreciated

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #289208 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic A42 form request form Dwp
Hi JaneyJane

I had a good search on Google, from what I found it is a form to collect financial data but I could not find a sample.

We may have members who have come across this form.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris