× Members

Pip Taken off me

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #289276 by N16NJS
Pip Taken off me was created by N16NJS
I previously posted I had an interview by Capita .They completely lied about what I had told them which meant they took my PIP off me .I was on Maximum for both parts for 6 years prior to this.I had to return my Motability Car.I asked for a mandatory reconsideration and explained the things Capita put in there report was inaccurate.DWP looked at it and gave me lowest rate but nothing for mobility side.
So I asked for an appeal which Citizens Advice helped me with.Out of the blue I received a text saying DWP had changed their mind and I’m now back on maximum for both parts.
I no I got the money they owed me backdated but the fact they put me through all this stress for no reason is disgusting.Im so glad I took advice reading posts on here and didn’t give up.
I just wonder if the money the expert from Capita had to be returned,what a joke these people are.
Anyway I can now try and get on with my life the best I can until the next review at least
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, Sheila 966, VIA, MDBond

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #289285 by LL26
Replied by LL26 on topic Pip Taken off me
Hi N16NJS,
Whilst its disappointing that you had such a fraught experience, its good to know that there is a happy ending. It's also good to know that you found B&W helpful.
Thank you for sharing your news. Well done for persisting with your claim!
LL26

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sheila 966, VIA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris