× Members

New Style ESA Contribution Based

More
1 month 1 week ago #290005 by Carol
New Style ESA Contribution Based was created by Carol
Hello, thank you for all your valuable help it's made a huge difference to me already. I wondered if you could please advise:and apologies if already asked previously.
I applied for ESA Contribution Based 13 weeks ago and 3 weeks ago had a phone assessment and wondered how long before I receive any communication from them and is it usually a letter to say if I've been put into the Support Group. I with your help successfully applied and was awarded Enhanced PIP daily living & mobility in February.
Am I correct in understanding that I can request a copy of the report once l have received the letter advising me of the group.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 1 week ago #290030 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic New Style ESA Contribution Based
Hi Carol

Welcome to the forum.

You might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is; www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/guides-for-claimants/faq/forum.

We cannot tell you how long it will take as it varies across the regions from a few weeks to many months.

Congratulations on your PIP award, you are correct, unlike PIP, you have to wait for a decision letter before you can ask for aa copy of the assessors report called a UC85.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris