× Members

Current April 2024 PIP Review form

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #290438 by clearwater
Current April 2024 PIP Review form was created by clearwater
.....just received a text today stating " your PIP review has started . We are sending you a PIP review form. If you have not received this in 2 Weeks call us on ..........

Where do i find the latest PIP review form here? as to get a start.

Regards
Clearwater
The following user(s) said Thank You: VIA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 weeks 12 hours ago #290502 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Current April 2024 PIP Review form
clearwater

There is a sample copy of the form on the following

www.gov.uk/government/publications/examp...ects-you-ar1-and-ar2

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: VIA

More
3 weeks 6 days ago #290574 by clearwater
Replied by clearwater on topic Current April 2024 PIP Review form
Thank you Gordon, that familiar worry has set in.

More
2 weeks 2 days ago #290964 by VIA
Replied by VIA on topic Current April 2024 PIP Review form
Hello,

Just like you I am getting started on the pip review, I know it is not due till in 1 year’s time but in case they contact me many months early I will be ready.

Using the given form given on this topic, and already gathering evidence of jaw, shoulders, hands osteoarthritis I am filling in the given paragraphs explaining what changed and when, how I manage the activity now etc for the Eating and Drinking descriptors..

A few years ago I go ZERO points for this descriptor as less symptoms and no medical evidence (they even said in their response to my MR that I had no medical evidence of anything affecting my jaw, shoulders and hands) and were not increasing the 0 points as a result.

However I am more affected by this descriptors now as I need to use special cutlery aids, eat softer food that is kinder to my jaw and have someone cut my food as I cannot use a chunky cutlery knife. I should get 2 points for this descriptor now as using aids, so I am getting prepared.

Best wishes

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris