× Members

Moderators Jim and Pete still very ill.

More
13 years 11 months ago #17863 by Crazydiamond
Moderators Jim and Pete still very ill. was created by Crazydiamond
We have just had an update from Jim's wife Pat about both Jim and Pete, who as you know are both forum moderators. Here is a copy of Pat's message:-

Hi Steve and All,

Just to inform you that there is no improvement in Jim's condition. He is very poorly, but stable and holding his own, but will remain in hospital over Easter and beyond.

With regard to Pete, his wife Leah has been in contact and although Pete hasn't had a stroke, he has contracted a viral infection of the brain, and is currently still undergoing tests, but is very ill.

I don't have the time or inclination to do this now, but as both Jim and Pete were both dealing with advice to members before being admitted to hospital, I feel that something should be posted in the members forum advising that both Pete and Jim are in hospital and both very ill.

Best wishes.

Pat xx

I am sure all members will wish to pass on their best wishes not only to Jim and Pete, but also to Pat and Leah.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ken
13 years 11 months ago #17865 by ken
Best wishes, and hope for a speedy recovery.

• frazer
13 years 11 months ago #17866 by frazer
Replied by frazer on topic Re:Moderators Jim and Pete still very ill.
To Jim and Pete
Sending you special GET WELL thoughts to you both

• Martin Shaw
13 years 11 months ago #17867 by Martin Shaw
Replied by Martin Shaw on topic Re:Moderators Jim and Pete still very ill.
Hi,

That is not good to hear, I really hope they both get better quickly.
Please keep us informed as to how they are both getting on.

Zuxo

• harley
13 years 11 months ago #17894 by harley
Replied by harley on topic Re:Moderators Jim and Pete still very ill.
My thoughts are with Jim and Pete, and of course their families, I hope the both recover very soon.

Chrissie

• Marie72
13 years 11 months ago #17897 by Marie72
Replied by Marie72 on topic Re:Moderators Jim and Pete still very ill.
Sorry to hear this. I wish them both the very best.

Marie

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.