× Members

ESA Medical Appeal

More
13 years 10 months ago #22499 by Steve
ESA Medical Appeal was created by Steve
I have been waiting for a ESA medical overdue now should have been sometime in May. My question is i failed my medical did not score a single point even though i have RA. i was also diagnosed with Fibromyalgia in November last year as well as the RA. My question is this if i fail to win the appeal can i go ahead and clain ESA for the Fibromyalgia straight away.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #22513 by Crazydiamond
Replied by Crazydiamond on topic Re:ESA Medical Appeal
Steve wrote:

I have been waiting for a ESA medical overdue now should have been sometime in May. My question is i failed my medical did not score a single point even though i have RA. i was also diagnosed with Fibromyalgia in November last year as well as the RA. My question is this if i fail to win the appeal can i go ahead and clain ESA for the Fibromyalgia straight away.

As you have a new medical condition you should claim ESA immediately, pending an appeal against the original adverse ESA decision.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris