× Members

ESA ATOS medical

More
13 years 10 months ago #22707 by MammaT
ESA ATOS medical was created by MammaT
After receiving ESA assessment rate since May 2009 I finally went for a medical yesterday. It took so long because the DWP 'forgot' to put my claim forward for a medical - that's just one of the problems i've had with them. I've also completed all of my pathways interviews.

Well, I used your downloadable advice to complete the form and yesterday all of the questions I was asked were directly related to what I had written. I was panicking about it but there were no trick or random questions as I've heard others have had.

I know I still have to wait for the result but have others experienced something similar or am I just lucky (so far)?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #22726 by Steve Donnison
Replied by Steve Donnison on topic Re:ESA ATOS medical
Hi MammaT,

I'm not sure I would describe having been abandoned in the assessment phase for over a year as lucky!

But it does sound like your work capability assessment has got off to a better start than most. Fingers crossed that the medical report is as good as the medical itself.

Good luck,

Steve

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris