× Members

Some Good News!

• jemimajane
  • Topic Author
13 years 8 months ago #23792 by jemimajane
Some Good News! was created by jemimajane
After waiting for over five weeks, I finally got the result of my medical
and I was put in the WRAC group, which is amazing, after the horrible ordeal the interview was. My husband came with me and his assessment of the whole
situation was that he likened it to being in a court of law as the accused, without the benefit of your defence lawyer!

The DWP have today paid some money into my account and the arrears are following. Can you believe it, cos I can't!

So don't give up it isn't all negative, some people must be listening! :laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #23810 by Steve Donnison
Replied by Steve Donnison on topic Re:Some Good News!
Hi Jemimajane,

Congratulations and thank you for letting us know.

Good luck,

Steve

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• jemimajane
  • Topic Author
13 years 8 months ago #23827 by jemimajane
Replied by jemimajane on topic Re:Some Good News!
Thanks Steve

I have to say I don't think I would have got through it without the great advice and the knowledge gained from this amazing site, Congrats all round to the initiators! & Thanks for all your help!

• millymoo
13 years 8 months ago #23839 by millymoo
Replied by millymoo on topic Re:Some Good News!
Hi

Well done i bet it was such a relief for you!! Its great to hear good news as this will give others the encouagement to fight for what they should be getting, rather than give up as i have done so many times myself in the past. Thank you for sharing this with us all!!!

Kind regards
Julie

• Ranald
13 years 8 months ago #23851 by Ranald
Replied by Ranald on topic Re:Some Good News!
I am very pleased to hear your good news and i also would urge claimants not to give up!

I have to say that i didn't have much of a problem with my ATOS medical but i am aware that the system is flawed in the extreme and lets people down time and time again.

Well done jemimajane! :)

• Ranald
13 years 8 months ago #23852 by Ranald
Replied by Ranald on topic Re:Some Good News!
Jeminajane.

I am pleased to hear that you have been successful with regards to your claim, well done and i hope you can relax now!

Ranald.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.