× Members

Moderation for August

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #25236 by Steve Donnison
Moderation for August was created by Steve Donnison
Hi all,

Due to a change in personal circumstances I won't be around very much in August.

In my absence Jim and CD have very kindly agreed to take full responsibility for decisions about forum moderation issues. Any decisons they make will be final.

All our moderators are very experienced and care a lot about the site. So I hope that even if, on rare occassions, you don't agree with the decisions they make, you will accept that they are striving to do what's best for the continued existence and good name of the site.

I hope that I will be available again as normal in September.

Good luck,

Steve

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by Crazydiamond. Reason: Post highlighted.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #25248 by Crazydiamond
Replied by Crazydiamond on topic Re:Moderation for August
Moved to top by moderator.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
More
13 years 7 months ago #25260 by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
Replied by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law) on topic Re:Moderation for August
Steve Donnison wrote:

Hi all,

Due to a change in personal circumstances I won't be around very much in August.

In my absence Jim and CD have very kindly agreed to take full responsibility for decisions about forum moderation issues. Any decisons they make will be final.

All our moderators are very experienced and care a lot about the site. So I hope that even if, on rare occassions, you don't agree with the decisions they make, you will accept that they are striving to do what's best for the continued existence and good name of the site.

I hope that I will be available again as normal in September.

Good luck,

Steve

Hi All,

Just to let you all know that in Steve's absence nothing will really change ( except of course the loss of Steve's expertise, albeit for a few weeks).

Due to the number of moderators now indisposed, because of illness and other personal reasons, CD and I welcome and encourage all members with knowledge of benefits to feel free to contribute to queries if they are able.

We will have to concentrate on answering queries in this forum, the discussion forum really doesn't need an input from moderators, unless an opinion is asked for.

Thank you all for bearing with us during this period, and for your valuable and most welcome contributions.

Many thanks.

Crazydiamond & Jim

PLEASE READ THE SPOTLIGHTS AREA OF THE FORUM REGULARLY, OTHERWISE YOU MAY MISS OUT ON IMPORTANT INFORMATION. Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
More
13 years 7 months ago #25376 by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
Replied by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law) on topic Re:Moderation for August
Moved to to top by moderator and given a 'star' thanks to Lucy's kind explanation.

PLEASE READ THE SPOTLIGHTS AREA OF THE FORUM REGULARLY, OTHERWISE YOU MAY MISS OUT ON IMPORTANT INFORMATION. Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.