× Members

DLA change of circumstances

More
13 years 7 months ago #25355 by lulu
DLA change of circumstances was created by lulu
Hi does anyone know how many pages are acceptable when answering question on Mobility Form for change in Circumstances ? I have written some with three and some with 8 !!! Hopefully I will not get told this is WRONG.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #25369 by Crazydiamond
Replied by Crazydiamond on topic Re:DLA change of circumstances
audrey
wrote:

Hi does anyone know how many pages are acceptable when answering question on Mobility Form for change in Circumstances ? I have written some with three and some with 8 !!! Hopefully I will not get told this is WRONG.

You can add as many pages as you think necessary to explain the change of circumstances.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.