× Members

what to expect at JCP interview

• Diane Rice
  • Topic Author
13 years 7 months ago #25388 by Diane Rice
what to expect at JCP interview was created by Diane Rice
My husband has been put in the WRAG , now been given apppointment to attend 1st interview at JCP. Not sure what to expect, lady from JCP told him (on the phone) about joining some group locally, that might help - no idea what this is. I am taking him in his wheelchair, have told them I have to take half a day off work to take him to JCP so appointments need to suit me!
Does anyone know what will happen? What if we say no to the suggested group - what will happen? He is very apprehensive and upset about this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #25397 by Crazydiamond
Replied by Crazydiamond on topic Re:what to expect at JCP interview
Diane
Rice wrote:

My husband has been put in the WRAG , now been given apppointment to attend 1st interview at JCP. Not sure what to expect, lady from JCP told him (on the phone) about joining some group locally, that might help - no idea what this is. I am taking him in his wheelchair, have told them I have to take half a day off work to take him to JCP so appointments need to suit me!
Does anyone know what will happen? What if we say no to the suggested group - what will happen? He is very apprehensive and upset about this.

The guide entitled "Knowing your rights at Pathways to Work Interviews" should be of assistance to both you and particularly your husband, and can be accessed by scrolling down to the appropriate document HERE.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• Diane Rice
  • Topic Author
13 years 7 months ago #25415 by Diane Rice
Replied by Diane Rice on topic Re:what to expect at JCP interview
Many thanks

• Barkthedog
13 years 7 months ago #25421 by Barkthedog
Replied by Barkthedog on topic Re:what to expect at JCP interview
No intention to hi-jack your thread but I too have my first in two weeks time. I'm open-minded so will not cast any aspersions yet. Where I am a bit on the confused side is this:

With just four years to go until I am 60, what is the point of voluntary work? I don't mean that from a principal way because I have done plenty of it over the last decade as a professional mentor and panel interviewer within my chartered organisation. How does voluntary work help statistics when no funds are being paid to the individual?

BTD

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.