× Members

Redirecting post from DWP

• lainie
  • Topic Author
13 years 7 months ago #25407 by lainie
Redirecting post from DWP was created by lainie
Could one of the Mods or anyone let me know what is the DWP policy on mail being redirected addressed from them to your home address, whilst you are on holiday abroad for a length of time (permitted by them). Do they prevent the Royal Mail from re-directing any post from ESA or DLA. I want to have it re-directed to my daughter's address so she can phone me to make sure nothing goes awry whilst we are away. Thankyou, Lainie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #25411 by Jeff1
Replied by Jeff1 on topic Re: Redirecting post from DWP
Hi lainie, When you say permitted by them have you actually informed the DWP that you are going away,? If so there should be no problems. Are you waiting of news of a medical or appeal? If so you could just notify those concerned of the dates you will be away. Best Wishes

• lainie
  • Topic Author
13 years 7 months ago #25454 by lainie
Replied by lainie on topic Re: Redirecting post from DWP
hi Jeff, thanks for your reply. We have no fixed dates yet so haven't told them as yet - have also read on another forum that their first action is to stop your benefits first and then you havae to reapply. Cannot bear the thought of going through all that again... any one else had any experience of that? If that is the case I will not go. No I am not waiting for any particular news, eg medical or appeal, just worried, as usual. thanks again, Lainie.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.