× Members

Dreaded mortgage reduction letter arrived!!!

More
13 years 6 months ago #30653 by carole
Hi Mm
Sounds good and you are much more in control of your life now. Let the agencies take the burden now and look forward to a new beginning without all the worries you have been having lately. You will make your new home comfy and safe in no time
stay strong and take care

Carole :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The topic has been locked.
  • millymoo
  • Topic Author
13 years 6 months ago #30658 by millymoo
Hi Tommo

I really thought there would be something but appart from short term help there isnt anything. If i was in a position to work again then the short term help would have been appropriate, that isnt even an option as my disability is getting progressively worse. Once i go into housing association my rent will be paid and it will release up so much money and i will be comfortable. I have decided i can make any home my own!!

If anyone is in my position its worth getting help early. It means i can sell rather than going through the embarrasment of repossession!!! Not just for me but for my family and friends.

Mm :laugh:
  • millymoo
  • Topic Author
13 years 6 months ago #30659 by millymoo
Hi Maggie

I really feel like things are moving now and it feels positive. It will be a wrench leaving my home, but i can make another home,home. My only regret is i have 6 chickens who are pets that i may have to rehome. Although there is a posibility that they could move with me. Milly my rescue dog who i have had for 4 years is ok to move with me which is such a relief.

When i do move i have some very good friends who will hep me, i wont ask my parents as my dad has cancer and is just recovering from major surgery. I know my mum will want to do something but i think she has enough t deal with at the moment. To be honest we have kept this away from my dad and will tell him when it happens. He would be so upset as he knows how hard i fought to keep the house when i split from my x partner. He also knows that now i have an excellent credit rating and it was hard work.

Thank you for your support!!

Mm :)
  • millymoo
  • Topic Author
13 years 6 months ago #30693 by millymoo
Hi Carole

Thank you for your continued support it is very much appreciated. Well i have 1 appontment thurs and 2 of fri for valuations, i really feel as if its real now. Believe it or not i am looking forward to moving and putting my own mark on it, so i would be happy for my house to sell quickly, in fact the sooner the better. I will then be able to move onto the next chapter of my life!!!

Kind regards
Mm :laugh:
More
13 years 6 months ago #30871 by tommo
Hi Milly.. So on the face of it it's going the cost the benefits system a fortune by forcing you out of your home and rehousing you into a special council house.. It beggers belief...
  • millymoo
  • Topic Author
13 years 6 months ago #31212 by millymoo
Hi Tommo

I just dont know what planet they are on!! So much for helping the genuine sick and disabled as they promised!! Well looking forward i have 1 estate agent due this morning and another 2 tomorrow so keeping my fingers crossed that i can cover my mortgage. Its so sad that it has come to this but i have accepted it, i know in my heart that i cant move forward if i keep looking back!!

Thank you for your continued support!!

Mm :)
Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.