× Members

Dreaded mortgage reduction letter arrived!!!

• millymoo
  • Topic Author
13 years 6 months ago #31674 by millymoo
Hi Carole and Teresa

Love to you both! Do ya know i took your advice i made a mug of tea and between milly and i we shared a packet of chocolate biscuits!! I am feeling much better today and i hope you are too!!

Its an anticlimax at the minute, there is that much going on for all of us, sometimes it does you good to have a good cry, it doesnt solve anything but it helps you to put your life in order. Milly my dog doesnt like to see me upset, she climbs on my knee and washes away my tears, she is such a tonic.

I dont know if it has ever been done but it would be amazing if we could all meet up at some point, i really feel that i know a lot of you so well and am over whelmed with all the support.

I cleaned one of my kitchen cupboards out today and a card dropped out that my grandad gave me which says "as one door closes another one opens" i really do believe that is the case, even if we dont see it at the time!!

Sending you both a big hug!! :laugh:
Mm :)
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 6 months ago #31766 by carole
Hi Mm

Pleased that life is a little brighter today. I remember my mum, many moons ago saying the same as your card, when one door closes another opens.
Its a blessing having pets mine too are sensitive to my moods and Blackie hides under the bed when I have a good cry.

Take care and keep strong and yes it would be great when all this nightmare is over if we could a great big get together, hugs all round

Carole :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
More
13 years 6 months ago #31793 by c00kered
Hi millymoo

I have been reading your postings for a while now and I have been following your personal journey with interest and I would just like to tell you as long as you use this site you will never ever be alone.

To anyone who is having trouble with their mortgage payments there is some information which may help you on www.moneysavingexpert.com if you have not already seen it, actually it is a very good site for moneysaving in general definitely one to bookmark.

Bye for now.
  • Survivor
13 years 6 months ago #31798 by Survivor
I regularly read mse, but could I just warn people that there are a few anti-benefits trolls on there, including in the benefits section. Try to ignore them.
  • millymoo
  • Topic Author
13 years 6 months ago #31927 by millymoo
Hi Carole

Poor Blackie is he still under the bed lol!! With all the cuts i wouldnt be surprised. On a more positive note they are not going t get away with it!!

Well i have had my valuations, 3 in total and 2 would leave me in negative equity!! I have an appointment with local housing advice team on tues so a decision will be made then. I feel eerily calm about it!!

From reading other posts i see you are not having a very good time at the moment. It is good to see so many members and mods supporting each other when you feel like curling up and shutting everyone out.

A great big hug to all

• millymoo
  • Topic Author
13 years 6 months ago #32139 by millymoo
Hi cOOkered

Thank you for your continued support, i appreciate any suggestions anyone has. This site is a lifeline there is always someone online that will come back to you, which means a lot.

Hi Survivor

Thick i may be, but what do you mean by anti benefit trolls? I appreciate your input!!

Hugs all round
Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.