× Members

Dreaded mortgage reduction letter arrived!!!

• Survivor
13 years 6 months ago #32141 by Survivor
millymoo wrote:

Hi Survivor

Thick i may be, but what do you mean by anti benefit trolls? I appreciate your input!!

A troll is someone who posts on messageboards and comments on blogs in a provocative manner, apparently trying to stir people up and upset them.

On the mse forums, there are some people that like to post rather unpleasant comments about benefits claimants and to wind up benefits claimants.

There are also some people on there who are rather scornful of anyone who doesn't understand benefit rules.

I wouldn't want to put anyone off visiting mse - I enjoy reading the forums there and am a fan of all the moneysaving tips - just warning people to be prepared for the trolls.
The topic has been locked.
  • millymoo
  • Topic Author
13 years 6 months ago #32143 by millymoo
Hi Survivor

Thank you for that!! What ignorant people there are in society, i will treat them with the contempt they deserve!!! Thanks for the warning!! I have had a brief look but didnt do a lot until i knew what you meant, i am so embarrassed now!! :blush:

Cheers for that
Mm :)
  • millymoo
  • Topic Author
13 years 6 months ago #32389 by millymoo
Hi all

Well looks like i am on the final leg of my journey at last, i hope!!! I have contacted one of the estate agents who gave me a valuations last week and the for sale board goes up tommorrow. At least things are moving now and some lucky person will get a bargain and will be the owner of my home.

"As 1 door closes, another door opens" I look forward to making my next house my home!

Mm still smiling :)
More
13 years 6 months ago #32397 by carole
Upward and onwards Mm, you turn a page in the book of your life when change happens. A new chapter, a new start. Really hope you get a quick, fair sell and a smooth passage into your new home.
Keep strong

Carole :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
More
13 years 6 months ago #32403 by mayflower
Replied by mayflower on topic Re:Dreaded mortgage reduction letter arrived!!!
Hello Mm
I do so hope this all goes smoothly for you. You are being incredibly stoical & postive about it all. Wishing you a happy outcome.
Good luck
maggie
  • millymoo
  • Topic Author
13 years 6 months ago #32508 by millymoo
Hi Carole

I am so ready to turn that page!!! I am hoping it sell quickly as i am not looking orward to showing people around my home. I am so grateful for your support throughout this journey. In a strange way by posting my experiences i is somehow making it easier to deal with. Even though i have to deal with this on a personal note, i really dont feel alone. For that i thank everyone that has given me support in this.

When all this is over i will look back and read it all again, as i have every intention of writng to David Cameron!!! It will probably not do any good but i will feel better.

Mods - How long are posts kept for before they are archived or deleted?!!!

Take care and thank you for the strength i have gained from you all.

God bless
Mm :)
Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.