× Members

Dreaded mortgage reduction letter arrived!!!

• millymoo
  • Topic Author
13 years 6 months ago #32511 by millymoo
Hi Maggie

It is down to this site from both mods and members that have helped me through this difficult time. This site is a lifesaver and sadly i only found it by accident in Jan this year, i dread to think how i would coped otherwise.

Everyone has been so kind and supportive right the way through I have been able to pour my heart out without being judged, which is something i have tried to keep away from my parents with my dad being very ill with cancer. We all need to talk to someone and i feel that although i have never met any of you, i feel i know you all. At one point at the begining i felt life was hopeless but not anymore.

Like i said to Carole, i am going to use this diary to write to David Cameron. If this helps 1 other person then publicising my personal life will have been worth all the blood,sweat and tears. It is so frustrating when you are faced with this and dont know which way to turn or who to go to for support.

I really wish i had known about this site sooner, i still cant remember how i came across it but i am so pleased i did. I recommend this site now to everyone, especially if they are having problems. I dont know if anyone else does this but i try and build a picture in my brain of all the people on here, i guess if we ever met up i wouldnt recognise anyone lol!!

Thank you for your continued support.

God bless you
Mm :)
The topic has been locked.
  • millymoo
  • Topic Author
13 years 6 months ago #32916 by millymoo
Hi all

Just a brief update, my for sale sign has been erected so it is real now, i know there is no turning back!! But as they say "you can never move forwards if you are always looking back"

I have started my in depth letter to Cameron, it will probably not have any impact on what he is doing but for my own peace of mind i am determined to tell him how lives are being destroyed! Plus it will allow me to offload my feelings which will help me to move on.

Like Carole said in a previous post its a new chapter.

Have a great weekend and look forward to the reopening of the forum on monday!! I will miss you all!!

Mm :laugh: :laugh:
  • millymoo
  • Topic Author
13 years 6 months ago #33829 by millymoo
Hi all

I am so,so sad!!! I have just shown the first people around my home! I knew it would be difficult, they were really nice people and are very interested as they have asked if they can come back in daylight, which i guess sounds quite promising. I was so pleased when they left as i could feel myself welling up, i couldnt stop crying. I didnt think it would be this bad! :(

I will be so pleased when it sells and i can move forward. I feel so weak for getting attatched to bricks and mortar. I really feel as though i can pour my heart out on this site without being judged. I so want all of this to end.

Thank you so much for listening!!!
Mm :)
  • RachelPotter
13 years 6 months ago #33847 by RachelPotter
Replied by RachelPotter on topic Re:Dreaded mortgage reduction letter arrived!!!
Hi Mm, I am so sorry you are having such a bad time, and no wonder you have been crying, it is a heartbreaking situation.

You are one brave, strong woman though and I have every faith in you getting through this and moving on.

You will find a new 'home' because, home will be where you are.

I'm not very good at expressing myself, but just want you to know that there are people here who would help you if we could.

Yours and Susans posts have made me angrier and sadder tonight than I ever have been over what the government is doing. It is disgraceful, unforgivable and inhumane.

Wishing you a big hug,
Rachel
More
13 years 6 months ago #33870 by mayflower
Replied by mayflower on topic Re:Dreaded mortgage reduction letter arrived!!!
Hi Mm
I'm so pleased to read you have had positive interest in your home but so sorry it's been so upsetting for you. Is there anyone who can be with you for future viewings? As Rachel has said 'you are one brave, strong woman'- it's so sad & bad you & others have been so disgracefully let down by politicians & are having to go through this - but you will come through it, you're clearly too much of a fighter not to.
To quote Dave Allen (a comedian)- 'May your God go with you'
Love & hugs
maggie
More
13 years 6 months ago #33926 by carole
Hi Mm
It's been your home so not surprised your feeling sad, you are not weak, quite the opposite. Its a loss and you will grieve that. The bright side is that when you come out the other side it will to be with a different set of bricks and mortar and you will be able to make that into your home and feel safe there. And put all this stress and worry behind you that you have had recently with the mortgage. Everything crossed for a quick sale and a move for you. Keep strong, be thinking of you

Carole :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.