× Members

Dreaded mortgage reduction letter arrived!!!

More
13 years 5 months ago #34842 by tommo
Well done Milly................ Just that I still thinks it's an utter disgrace that it has come to this... I'm damn sure the rent on your new place is going to cost the Council or DWP a lot more than paying your mortgage interest.. Yep keep us all up to speed with your progress..
Tony
The topic has been locked.
  • originaldave
13 years 5 months ago #34900 by originaldave
Replied by originaldave on topic Re:Dreaded mortgage reduction letter arrived!!!
Radio 4 program "PM" has just had an item on this subject spoke to a couple of people about how they will be affected then to the head of Shelter they wanted someone from the DWP to answer questions but they declined but gave a written statement..... not sure if its on play again
More
13 years 5 months ago #35011 by Storm287
Congratulations mm. I think it is fantastic news for you.
More
13 years 5 months ago #35250 by mayflower
Replied by mayflower on topic Re:Dreaded mortgage reduction letter arrived!!!
Mm - so pleased to read your good news. I will be keeping my fingers crossed for it all to go smoothly. When can we expect an invitation to the housewarming party?
A little early, but here's wishing you a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year in your new home.
love maggie
  • millymoo
  • Topic Author
13 years 5 months ago #35821 by millymoo
Hi all

Thank you so much for your kind words and support. I am so looking forward to being allocated my new house and i am confident i will turn it into a home quickly. I have been offered help from both family and friends!!

You are all more than welcome to come to a house warming party lol!!! I wish! It would be lovely if we could meet up and have a party. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Once again thank you for all your support!

Mm :) xx
  • millymoo
  • Topic Author
13 years 5 months ago #38240 by millymoo
Hi all

Just a quick update, though not good news!!
Just when i thought that i was sorting out my life the buyers of my house have pulled out. I am high priority for council housing and am able to apply now, but i am now concerned that even if i move i am going to have double bills, as i will still need building insurance and heating to keep the house that is being sold aired.

Golly i wish i knew what to do, i just wish there was a way to just give back the keys and have done with it all. I have an appointment with the housing advice team on friday so hopefully they can help me decide. I should have known things were going too smoothly. I really feel down at the minute, i seem to be losing my bounce.

Mm :(
Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.