× Members

Dreaded mortgage reduction letter arrived!!!

• RachelPotter
13 years 5 months ago #38253 by RachelPotter
Replied by RachelPotter on topic Re:Dreaded mortgage reduction letter arrived!!!
Hi Mm, sorry things haven't been going as smoothly for you as they were. Have been wondering how you were!

Hopefully you will get some decent advice on friday, will be thinking of you; let us know.

Best wishes,
Rachel
The topic has been locked.
  • millymoo
  • Topic Author
13 years 5 months ago #38951 by millymoo
Hi Rachel

Thank you for your post. Due to severe weather conditions my appointment has been cancelled for today, but weather permitting i will know more on monday. I will keep you updated on any progress.

Thank you for your continued support.

Mods have a peaceful weekend and look forward to B&W being back on monday. I think it would benefit you if this temporary arrangement became permenant for you, as you all work so hard despite your own disabilities, for this i will always be grateful. This is my last post until next week.

Take care
Mm
:)
  • originaldave
13 years 5 months ago #38962 by originaldave
Replied by originaldave on topic Re:Dreaded mortgage reduction letter arrived!!!
millymoo wrote:

Hi all

Just a quick update, though not good news!!
Just when i thought that i was sorting out my life the buyers of my house have pulled out. I am high priority for council housing and am able to apply now, but i am now concerned that even if i move i am going to have double bills, as i will still need building insurance and heating to keep the house that is being sold aired.

Golly i wish i knew what to do, i just wish there was a way to just give back the keys and have done with it all. I have an appointment with the housing advice team on friday so hopefully they can help me decide. I should have known things were going too smoothly. I really feel down at the minute, i seem to be losing my bounce.

Mm :(

you could get advice from debt advice places like debt free wanabe and ..... and only with advice think about walking away and handing the keys back

but to start with talk to the mortgage company they might be able to freeze payments then settle up when house sold thats been done.
  • millymoo
  • Topic Author
13 years 3 months ago #42812 by millymoo
Hi all

Just an update and its good news this time!!! I am going to view a 2 bedroom ground floor flat that has been adapted fully for disabled, i will know more after i have viewed it in the morning but i have been offered it. They have decorated it right the way through with magnolia which is perfect i just cant believe my luck!! It has come at the right time as my lender is now getting quite nasty, so its such a relief. Its even got a small garden that is securely fenced in which will be perfect for Milly (dog) :cheer: I will update as soon as i have seen it, i am so excited i feel that my luck may be changing lol!!!

Mm :) xx
More
13 years 3 months ago #42821 by Derek4
Great news MM. I hope you luck does change for the better.
  • RachelPotter
13 years 3 months ago #42824 by RachelPotter
Replied by RachelPotter on topic Re:Dreaded mortgage reduction letter arrived!!!
Hi Mm, I so hope everything goes well and that you can move in and move on! I will keep my fingers crossed for you, it does sound ideal! Please keep us up to date with news!

Best wishes,
Rachel :)
Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.