× Members

Does nobody care!!!

• millymoo
  • Topic Author
13 years 6 months ago #32072 by millymoo
Does nobody care!!! was created by millymoo
Hi all

This is 1 post more for the mods to read, but i cant hold back anymore!!! Please respect the mods request to keep posts to a minimum. Jim has politely asked several times and yet members continue to post. I understand that the last few days have been a nightmare for the mods, so please why cant other people see it? I guess the only way to stop posts would be to close it until monday, but the mods have selflessly kept it open for urgent posts,but it appears that Jims request has been ignored.

Please, please give these mods a break!!! It should be our turn as members to understand and think before we post!!!

I am sory if i have offended anyone but sometime someone has to act!!!

Mm :angry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• kathy1
13 years 6 months ago #32089 by kathy1
Replied by kathy1 on topic Re: Does nobody care!!!
I agree with you millymoo

Kathy

More
13 years 6 months ago #32096 by flo1
Replied by flo1 on topic Re: Does nobody care!!!
And yet both of you have posted.

I completely understand, and have utmost respect for the mods, but I also know they are perfectly capable of discriminating about the posts that can wait and those that can't. Any posts I've made today were not urgent (they were about the reforms, nothing of a demanding personal nature) and the mods could quite easily have left them until a time when they felt ok to check them. It seems there's a lot of bad feeling on here lately, I understand it's a fraught time and we are all terribly stressed but please let's not argue amongst ourselves and start pointing fingers whilst sitting on our self-appointed patronising hills.

Peace to all.

• Survivor
13 years 6 months ago #32097 by Survivor
Replied by Survivor on topic Re: Does nobody care!!!
By the time you've read through the whole post to see if it's urgent or not, you might as well click on the approve button, otherwise you're going to have to read through the whole message all over again the next day.

More
13 years 6 months ago #32098 by flo1
Replied by flo1 on topic Re: Does nobody care!!!
Survivor wrote:

By the time you've read through the whole post to see if it's urgent or not, you might as well click on the approve button, otherwise you're going to have to read through the whole message all over again the next day.

Fair enough Survivor. I have utmost respect for you and the other mods. Apologies for wasting your time in this thread.

• RachelPotter
13 years 6 months ago #32099 by RachelPotter
Replied by RachelPotter on topic Re: Does nobody care!!!
We all care xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.