× Members

Searching for an Article

• Pusscat
  • Topic Author
13 years 4 months ago #33429 by Pusscat
Searching for an Article was created by Pusscat
Hi peeps

I'm looking for an article/script from an ATOS medical. I can't quite recall the script from the article but I know it's out there. If anyone can help I'd really appreciate it. It's for an article I'm preparing on ATOS medicals.

Thanks

Pusscat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• kathy1
13 years 4 months ago #33442 by kathy1
Replied by kathy1 on topic Re:Searching for an Article
Hi

There is a copy of an ATOS medical assessment here

www.whywaitforever.com/dwpatos.html

Kathy

• RachelPotter
13 years 4 months ago #33451 by RachelPotter
Replied by RachelPotter on topic Re:Searching for an Article
Hi Kathy1, that link has just blown my mind!

Rachel

More
13 years 4 months ago #33456 by DRAGON2009
Replied by DRAGON2009 on topic Re:Searching for an Article
The Independent Tier is shockingly biased. They often produce stitch up reports with 'one or two shortcomings 'conceded, and you cannot identify who the opeople are that produce the stitch up conclusions. It is like having a report from creatures on another planet

Its all very creepy

I shall read though with interest

• Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
More
13 years 4 months ago #33464 by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
Replied by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law) on topic Re:Searching for an Article
Can I make it clear to members that The Independent Tier of Atos has nothing to do with the Tribunals Service

PLEASE READ THE SPOTLIGHTS AREA OF THE FORUM REGULARLY, OTHERWISE YOU MAY MISS OUT ON IMPORTANT INFORMATION. Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
13 years 4 months ago #33468 by DRAGON2009
Replied by DRAGON2009 on topic Re:Searching for an Article
They are incomparable as well as being disrelated. Tribunals do not operate with the degree of secrecy that the independent tier does and with the tribunal service the claimant does actually get to put their case in person if they wish.

The Independent Teir does not provide this

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.