× Members

DLA Tribunal WON for ME/CFS!!

• Sassy
  • Topic Author
13 years 5 months ago #36603 by Sassy
DLA Tribunal WON for ME/CFS!! was created by Sassy
I am over the moon!!

I've been awarded HRM and LRC until Jan 2012 (2 year award from my original application date) because of severe ME/CFS

I know it won't be long before I have to go through the whole thing again as nearly 11 months has already been swallowed by the delay but frankly right now I don't care.

This has been the most stressful, scary and demeaning things I have ever gone through and I am SO glad it's over.

I am taking this weekend off to celebrate and wind down from it all, then off I go again with the ESA50 form that I was greeted with on Saturday :angry:

Thank you to everyone within Benefits & Work and other members who posted with encouragement and advice, I could have done this without you.

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sassy
  • Topic Author
13 years 5 months ago #36604 by Sassy
Replied by Sassy on topic Re:DLA Tribunal WON for ME/CFS!!

I could have done this without you.

Errr, I could NOThave done this without you! Ahem, sorry, a tad excited and didn't proof read before I submitted :blush:

More
13 years 5 months ago #36605 by sandieleo
Replied by sandieleo on topic Re: DLA Tribunal WON for ME/CFS!!
Hi Sassy
So pleased to hear your good news. I went through a tribunal back in June because of ME/CFS and its great to see other people getting what they deserve. Good luck with your ESA claim and enjoy the weekend.
Best wishes
Sue

More
13 years 5 months ago #36609 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:DLA Tribunal WON for ME/CFS!!
A very well done and let's hope the next time through the wringer is a little bit easier.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
13 years 5 months ago #36626 by lulu
Replied by lulu on topic Re:DLA Tribunal WON for ME/CFS!!
Great news Sassy I bet you pleased with yourself, this site is marvellous.

More
13 years 5 months ago #36661 by janet
Replied by janet on topic Re:DLA Tribunal WON for ME/CFS!!
Fantastic news. Enjoy the much needed rest from the stress. :)

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.