× Members

DLA......Result..!!

More
13 years 5 months ago #38301 by 06310080
DLA......Result..!! was created by 06310080
Hi Everyone,
Just a quick post (probably not :lol: ) to say thanks to everyone at Benefits and Work for all the help and information I have received since joining up.
My story as many others here is a long one so I will cut to the chase as they say.
Applied for dla at end of June using info from here, eight weeks later told I had been given low rate care and no mobility for two years :angry: not very happy as I think mobility is my greatest problem.
After coming on the forum and having a read through for courage I decided to ask for a review, a few weeks later letter arrives for a medical and as I cannot travel a home visit is arranged this goes fine doctor is very pleasant and even picks up on things I would not have mentioned!
Letter arrived yesterday saying I am to be awarded high mobility and low care indefinitely... RESULT!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #38302 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:DLA......Result..!!
Well done, that's absolutely terrific.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris