× Members

i won my appeal today for esa what happens now

• kamikazi
  • Topic Author
13 years 1 month ago #47448 by kamikazi
:woohoo: i won my appeal today.. with my fibromyalgia
i went from 0 points to 36 points :cheer:
i was soooo shocked that i don't know what happens next, in short term or long term can anybody help please?

ps thanks for this site its full off useful information

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #47450 by Derek4
Hi Kamikazi

Well done!

I take it that it was an ESA appeal. It usually takes the DWP a few weeks to process the result of the appeal and arrange any back payment due. It can sometimes speed up the process if you send a copy of the decision notice to the DWP. You can phone them, perhaps in a weeks time to ask how your claim is progressing.

Thanks for letting us know.

Derek

More
13 years 1 month ago #47664 by Steve Donnison
Replied by Steve Donnison on topic Re:i won my appeal today for esa what happens now
Hi Kamikazi,

From 0 to 36 points is very impressive indeed - it might even be a record for this forum. And for fibromyalgia too, sometimes not an easy condition to get taken seriously.

Congratulations,

Steve

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
13 years 1 month ago #47670 by Derek4
I think I can recall a 0 to 60 (and then back to 0 at the next medical) previously on this forum!

• kathy1
13 years 1 month ago #47671 by kathy1
Congrats Kamakasi, that was some win.

Derek.......R U sure yu wer'nt watching a Top Gear episode.

Kathy x

More
13 years 1 month ago #47673 by Derek4

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.