× Members

won ESA tribunal

More
13 years 1 month ago #47641 by lochlisa
Replied by lochlisa on topic Re: won ESA tribunal
Many, many congratulations.

I am so glad your perseverance won at the end of the day.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #47642 by ps
Replied by ps on topic Re: won ESA tribunal
Well done you deserved it.

• Iain
  • Topic Author
13 years 1 month ago #47751 by Iain
Replied by Iain on topic Re: won ESA tribunal
Had my first dealings with ATOS March of last year,I was a manager with Royal Mail for twenty years and on the advice from ATOS was pensioned off,forward a few weeks then in April last year ATOS again ESA this time was seen fit to work Zero points :blink:
Just heard on the morning of mt medical yesterday morning that I hadn't to appear for my tribunal later that afternoon.
I had one my case :laugh:

• Iain
  • Topic Author
13 years 1 month ago #47753 by Iain
Replied by Iain on topic Re:won ESA tribunal
Not sure yet, C.A.B phoned me yesterday saying I had won and DWP will be writing to me.
I had six consultants notes for neuro doctors to skin doctors,that did the trick.
It,s a very sad country we live in that genuine ill people who have worked all there days have to fight for every single penny,I left school at fifteen and was never out of work,I'm 40 now and never asked to have this horrible disease :ohmy:

• Jan
13 years 1 month ago #48342 by Jan
Replied by Jan on topic Re:won ESA tribunal
GREAT NEWS..... i was scored 6 points for COPD even though i also said i had acute adhesive capsilitis, bad back, bad knees, and depression, so like you i have sent further Doctors records that i had recieved after the assessment and 30 plus pages nit picking every detail ATOS and the DLA forgot to mention or didnt write it correctly (mmmmmm?)I have recieved a letter saying that my case will not be going to the Tribunal until after June - which i said i couldnt attend because of my Hayfever effecting my COPD, so fingers crossed for me eh and i am glad to hear that you won your case i am really pleased for you

• Jan
13 years 1 month ago #48343 by Jan
Replied by Jan on topic Re:won ESA tribunal
.....i totally agree with what you are saying, espcially when your claim carrys on for over a year and you sit worrying about it, if you didnt win your case, go for the tribunal too, because what i gather ATOS dont recieve all the paper work to support your claim from the ESA - Good Luck

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.