× Members

This is probably a first. (Problems using the site

More
12 years 11 months ago #55150 by SAFC
Paid a years subscription a full week ago.
Tried to use the guides a few times and hit a brick wall.

Probably me and probably a stupid error. But I just go around in circles. Click on a link to read about claiming for DLA. Just goes back to the same page. Something like "Not a member yet, click here to subscribe".

I'm not daft, although I've probably missed something simple. But I certainly don't think the site is the easiest to use. Never had a problem with ebay, email, paypal, online cencus etc, etc.

Help please, where am I going wrong?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #55152 by papasmurf
Have you checked your e-mail?

• originaldave
12 years 11 months ago #55154 by originaldave
joparker
parker wrote:

Paid a years subscription a full week ago.
Tried to use the guides a few times and hit a brick wall.

Probably me and probably a stupid error. But I just go around in circles. Click on a link to read about claiming for DLA. Just goes back to the same page. Something like "Not a member yet, click here to subscribe".

I'm not daft, although I've probably missed something simple. But I certainly don't think the site is the easiest to use. Never had a problem with ebay, email, paypal, online cencus etc, etc.

Help please, where am I going wrong?

No its not you, the only thing bad about this site is the C*** way the links work, I am blind as a bat and use speech software first time I tried finding a book to download it told me to stop messing about :silly:

I often ask people to point me to a thread or aim me in the right direction of downloads

try this page

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/dla/#dlaclaims

More
12 years 11 months ago #55156 by Steve Donnison
Replied by Steve Donnison on topic Re:This is probably a first. (Problems using the site
Hi Jo,

You need to email

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

and explain what's happening and they will be able to sort your problem out.
Steve

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
12 years 11 months ago #55157 by Crazydiamond
Please see this page entitled Help with the site.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
12 years 11 months ago #55158 by Derek4
Are you sure you were logged in when having these problems?

When logged in you can access the guides by clicking on 'Help for claimants' in the orange part of the sidebar on the left of the page.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.