× Members

'Official error' to make DWP redecide revision?

• Nervy
  • Topic Author
12 years 11 months ago #57400 by Nervy
Gordon wrote:

You should think about this decision carefully as the success rate for Paper hearings is less than 10% whereas it is 40% for ESA, and even higher for DLA, if you attend.

What's the rate for DLA?

Is there a website where these statistics come from?
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 11 months ago #57428 by Gordon
Nervy wrote:

What's the rate for DLA?

I have found a response from Marissa Miller which shows an overall rate of 42% (see below), but does not distinguish between Oral (attended) and Paper hearings.

services.parliament.uk/hansard/Commons/B...answers/part010.html

I have seen quotes from what I consider reliable sources, but with no link to the original source, that have quoted figues as high as 55% for attended DLA tribunal.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
  • originaldave
12 years 11 months ago #57429 by originaldave
Replied by originaldave on topic Re:'Official error' to make DWP redecide revision?
Gordon wrote:

Nervy wrote:

What's the rate for DLA?

I have found a response from Marissa Miller which shows an overall rate of 42% (see below), but does not distinguish between Oral (attended) and Paper hearings.

services.parliament.uk/hansard/Commons/B...answers/part010.html

I have seen quotes from what I consider reliable sources, but with no link to the original source, that have quoted figues as high as 55% for attended DLA tribunal.

Gordon

I think I have seen the numbers you talk of in the end of year report from the dla unit also I think said report has been spoke of in Parliment
  • Nervy
  • Topic Author
12 years 11 months ago #57487 by Nervy
Is there a webpage for the ESA statistics?
More
12 years 11 months ago #57490 by Gordon
Nervy wrote:

Is there a webpage for the ESA statistics?

The latest ESA statistics are on the following page.

research.dwp.gov.uk/asd/workingage/esa_wca/esa_wca_27042011.pdf

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
  • originaldave
12 years 11 months ago #57491 by originaldave
Replied by originaldave on topic Re:'Official error' to make DWP redecide revision?
Nervy wrote:

Gordon wrote:

You should think about this decision carefully as the success rate for Paper hearings is less than 10% whereas it is 40% for ESA, and even higher for DLA, if you attend.

What's the rate for DLA?

This is a great page too for info
83.244.183.180/100pc/tabtool.html

you pick the benefit your inetested in and start adding the info you want hours of fun :laugh:
Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris