× Members

For Information Only Transition IB to ESA

More
12 years 10 months ago #57241 by kerryman
Hi

I Received my IB50Form/03 11. last week.

My IB Reveiew date was May 2009.

I live in the North West of England.

My surename begins with the letter, S.

Hope this helps somebody.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #57242 by Derek4
Hi Kerryman

Do you mean ESA50 03/11 or are you still being assessed for IB?

Derek

More
12 years 10 months ago #57244 by kerryman
Replied by kerryman on topic Re:For Information Only Transition IB to ESA
I Receive IB at present(long Term)

I was not Reviewed for IB in May 2009,

I am just hoping this will give somebody a little bit of info regarding the Transition.
It looks as though it is not in alphabetical order in my area.

More
12 years 10 months ago #57257 by sheleo
I was awarded IB in 1998 and have been on it ever since. I've never been called for a medical but as I filled in an IB50 in November 2001 I guessed that I wasn't in an old I/B 'exempt' category so guessed I'd be called from this November onwards. Well, the brown envelope arrived last week. I live in Suffolk and my surname starts with L!It all seems totally random and even the stress of waiting for the phone call from the DWP is getting to me and I'm usually calm and rational!

More
12 years 10 months ago #57264 by woodsie
Replied by woodsie on topic Re:For Information Only Transition IB to ESA
Hi! Sheleo.
Dont worry to much about the phone call i got mine last week really nice welsh lady; didnt no much about anything i asked about and i think she was reading from a script. New nothing about how a guide dog is worked and insisted that because i was blind i would defo be in suport group and jokingly said i should phone her if i wasnt (no chance)she works for the DWP its ATOS im worried about.

More
12 years 10 months ago #57268 by sheleo
Thanks for your kind words matchseller and good luck with ATOS. I hope that like me you are gearing up for battle!!

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.