× Members

ESA Support Group with no medical!

More
12 years 3 months ago #76207 by Tigerlily11
Replied by Tigerlily11 on topic Re:ESA Support Group with no medical!
John can I ask if you sent the whole ESA50 questionaire to Atos and DM or just the Dr letters etc. The reason I ask is because I have so many extra pages with answers to the questions and not many Dr letters.

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
12 years 3 months ago #76214 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:ESA Support Group with no medical!
Jessica wrote:

John can I ask if you sent the whole ESA50 questionaire to Atos and DM or just the Dr letters etc. The reason I ask is because I have so many extra pages with answers to the questions and not many Dr letters.

Thank you.

Hi J,

On a personal note,I used the Pdf version ESA50, and compiled a file including this, and extra A4 pages, as appendices to the questions, plus supporting medical evidence.

I sent exact copies of these "ESA50 Files" to ATOS and The ESA DM.

It is of course your choice as to what you send. :)

You can only send what you have available. :)

bro58

• whomewhy
11 years 10 months ago #86707 by whomewhy
Replied by whomewhy on topic Re:ESA Support Group with no medical!
I've also had this happen - my husband wrote me a letter to DWP in Feb' this year - before the big problems started with DWP saying anyone who's been on ESA for more than a year were going to stop receiving it.

He'd just sent a follow up letter last week as we'd not heard anything and then I got a letter on Saturday telling me I'd been placed in the group!

I was very shocked as I thought I'd have to go through more ATOS medicals etc but nothing - I don't know if I'm going to have to be put through all that as we all know the DWP is dreadful at giving much information out.

My husband didn't send any support information at all - just a letter stating the facts!

So keep your chin up - it would appear that things may be getting a bit better for us all - but I'm not putting any money on that!!

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.