× Members

ESA55

• pussycat1961
  • Topic Author
12 years 8 months ago #62249 by pussycat1961
ESA55 was created by pussycat1961
Hi,
Does anyone know what an ESA55 is? I just called the DWP regarding my appeal (awaiting decision from DM) and was told their waiting for an ESA55. I recently made a complaint to Atos regarding my medical report and DWP said the ESA55 was 'probably something to do with that' but wouldn't clarify.

Anne

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #62252 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:ESA55
pussycat1961 wrote:

Hi,
Does anyone know what an ESA55 is? I just called the DWP regarding my appeal (awaiting decision from DM) and was told their waiting for an ESA55. I recently made a complaint to Atos regarding my medical report and DWP said the ESA55 was 'probably something to do with that' but wouldn't clarify.

Anne

From what I can find, I believe an ESA55 is the control document that the DWP and ATOS use for an ESA claim, it would sit at the front of the claimants "file".
Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
12 years 8 months ago #62254 by Derek4
Replied by Derek4 on topic Re:ESA55
Hi pussycat1961

I believe the ESA55 is a folder containing all the documents regarding your claim, such as ESA113, ESA50, ESA85, etc.

My guess is that your ESA55 folder needs to be moved from one department to another, which is of course a mammoth operation!

Regards

Derek

• originaldave
12 years 8 months ago #62259 by originaldave
Replied by originaldave on topic Re:ESA55
all forms what they are and how long they keep them are now listed in this document

Department for Work and Pensions

Benefits Document & Data Retention Guide

its a doc file I have but cant link to it

google search takes you to it and you can download it but not link to it

anyway of sending a copy to the web site so it can be uploaded for people to read ? :)

• originaldave
12 years 8 months ago #62261 by originaldave
Replied by originaldave on topic Re:ESA55
I have emailed a copy of the document below to steve

Department for Work and Pensions

Benefits Document & Data Retention Guide

which gives details of all documents and times they are kept

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #62265 by Crazydiamond
Replied by Crazydiamond on topic Re:ESA55
The DWP Benefits Document and Data Retention Guide (Benefits DDRG) was discussed in this thread HERE.

The DWP Benefits Document and Data Retention Guide.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by Crazydiamond. Reason: URL link correction.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.