× Members

atos report

More
12 years 8 months ago #63027 by Brian
atos report was created by Brian
having just read my latest home visit report from atos which contained the usual fairy tales .i was amused atthe comment that my car is parked some 200 metres away. its actually sits at the end of back garden which is 18metres. what chance do we have?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #63056 by Crazydiamond
Replied by Crazydiamond on topic Re:atos report
You don't say for what allowance/benefit you had the home medical, but in view of the 'inaccuracy' in the medical report are you considering an appeal?

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• Andy
12 years 8 months ago #63166 by Andy
Replied by Andy on topic Re:atos report
If only there was a way to collect together all these appalling 'howlers' from ATOS reports into one humungous list. What they say versus what is true. Then nail it to the door of No.10 Downing Street.

Any ideas, anyone?

More
12 years 8 months ago #63171 by billkruse
Replied by billkruse on topic Re:atos report
Auntie Atos tried this already on the afteratos site but the site got closed down. She's atill out there though, look on Facebook for Kevin James (you have to have a proper name for Facebook). This getting dangerously near a discussion, eh mods? :-)

BB

More
12 years 8 months ago #63174 by Derek4
Replied by Derek4 on topic Re:atos report
Assuming that you are appealing, perhaps a photograph of the car in the back garden should be presented to the tribunal?

More
12 years 8 months ago #63177 by completeboxset
Replied by completeboxset on topic Re:atos report
one of my fav howlers in mine was the fact that I drive to the Spar for bread and milk and then watch them on catch up TV! I could just about manage to balance the bread on the top of the tele by squishing it over both sides but as for the milk....well it would make a hell of a mess!

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.