× Members

Appeal WON

• Philr56
  • Topic Author
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #63536 by Philr56
Appeal WON was created by Philr56
On the 19/07/11 I had my DLA Appeal heared after 12 months, but good NEWS I won and got full Mobility and Middle Rate Care,upfrom both Low Rates, but the DWP havetaken the dates from 11/07/10 to 10/07/12, the Judge put on the Judgement says clearly that its from 11/07/10 to 10/07/13 but the DWP have payed the Arreares but put on the forms only till 2012 can they do that ?? can anyone Help me, as IU have ordered a Mobility Car but cant get one now as I have less than 12 months according to DWP but not the Judge,!!!Help

Mod edit: I have deleted a similar post in the "Lost High Mob low care at tribunal" thread, as your duplicate post is appropriate for a new thread dealing with different subject matter.
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by Crazydiamond. Reason: See above.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #63538 by Crazydiamond
Replied by Crazydiamond on topic Re:Appeal WON
Have you contacted the DLA Unit regarding the discrepancy with the dates?

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• Philr56
  • Topic Author
12 years 9 months ago #63540 by Philr56
Replied by Philr56 on topic Re:Appeal WON
Yes I have contacted DLA and they say that they willlook at my file again,when I asked whenall I got was soon I sent a copy of the judgement in the post to the DLA recorded delivery, but will it do any good ?

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris