× Members

Good News Won appeal

More
12 years 9 months ago #63710 by terdun9
Good News Won appeal was created by terdun9
Thank you everyone this tie for me appeal i used this site more than before and i a happy to say through reading it well and making sure i put everything on paper properly.
Happy to say that after 11 moths and 2 weeks of trying i won my DLA appeal and i was awarded High (M)and middle (c) FROM 12/10 till 12/13 so once again thanks everyone
And if your here just browsing the website and worrying about you benefits your entitled to Join the website because its the Best few pounds i ever spent

Good Luck Everybody

Oh i was told tonight that i can now claim Carers allowance?? i thought taht was in the care component!!

To Much Pain Will Kill Y ou In The End

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #63714 by Towser
Replied by Towser on topic Re:Good News Won appeal
Delighted for you.

More
12 years 9 months ago #63717 by Crazydiamond
Replied by Crazydiamond on topic Re:Good News Won appeal
Jacqui wrote:

Thank you everyone this tie for me appeal i used this site more than before and i a happy to say through reading it well and making sure i put everything on paper properly.
Happy to say that after 11 moths and 2 weeks of trying i won my DLA appeal and i was awarded High (M)and middle (c) FROM 12/10 till 12/13 so once again thanks everyone
And if your here just browsing the website and worrying about you benefits your entitled to Join the website because its the Best few pounds i ever spent

Good Luck Everybody

Oh i was told tonight that i can now claim Carers allowance?? i thought taht was in the care component!!

You cannot claim Carer's Allowance yourself, but a person who looks after you can claim CA in certain circumstances.

See Carer's Allowance.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris