× Members

No medical but WRAG

More
12 years 6 months ago #70459 by mumsgirl
Replied by mumsgirl on topic Re:No medical but WRAG
Yes greeneyedlad is right you get more money. I'm in support group and 'usually' you get longer in that than WRAG (I think?) but unfortunately my prognosis doesn't give me a time limit, it just says "in the longer term" and I've no idea what that means? Any ideas? When I was in WRAG I had a prognosis of 6 months. I tried to find the times on the internet and found 3,6,12,18,24 and the longer term so I'm hoping that 'longer term' means more than 2 years but it would just be nice to know approximately when I will get another assessment.Hopefully not this side of Christmas!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #70461 by cmarie510
Replied by cmarie510 on topic Re:No medical but WRAG
Thanks Bro58, that's very helpful information. I think I will carry on with my appeal, but it is hard to get away from the anxiety of the process.

I like Shirley play the lottery, desperate for sweet release from this nightmare. :unsure:

cmarie

• bro58
12 years 6 months ago #70462 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:No medical but WRAG
mumsgirl wrote:

Yes greeneyedlad is right you get more money. I'm in support group and 'usually' you get longer in that than WRAG (I think?) but unfortunately my prognosis doesn't give me a time limit, it just says "in the longer term" and I've no idea what that means? Any ideas? When I was in WRAG I had a prognosis of 6 months. I tried to find the times on the internet and found 3,6,12,18,24 and the longer term so I'm hoping that 'longer term' means more than 2 years but it would just be nice to know approximately when I will get another assessment.Hopefully not this side of Christmas!

Hi MG,

See Gordon's post earlier in the thread.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?func=vie...imit=6&start=6#65093

24 Months seems to be the maximum period.

cheers

bro58

More
12 years 6 months ago #70463 by cmarie510
Martin, thank you and yes, I nearly forgot about that. The prize for me is acknowledgement of the seriousness of my 2 degenerative conditions which are genetic in nature.

Thanks again,
cmarie

More
12 years 6 months ago #70465 by cmarie510
thanks mumsgirl, all of this helps.

x
cmarie

• bro58
12 years 6 months ago #70466 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:No medical but WRAG
cmarie510 wrote:

Thanks Bro58, that's very helpful information. I think I will carry on with my appeal, but it is hard to get away from the anxiety of the process.

I like Shirley play the lottery, desperate for sweet release from this nightmare. :unsure:

cmarie

Hi CM,

Aren't we all CM, aren't we all.

Don't forget us poor Mods, if you strike it lucky. :laugh:

cheers

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.