× Members

Grasping at straws here.

• s.jmoore@blueyonder.co.uk
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 6 months ago #68978 by s.jmoore@blueyonder.co.uk
Grasping at straws here. was created by s.jmoore@blueyonder.co.uk
Thought I'd risk asking this, sorry If I'm a pain and I suspect I already know what the answer will be to this one, but I thought I'd better double check just in case.

Well In the end I did attempt to get my appeal in, by the friend who was meant to be posting it for me didn't make the last post, so I suspect I've had it, but I don't suppose they accept it faxed? Or hand delivered as my mate was terribly apologetic and said he'd try and hand deliver it If It came to it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #68982 by Derek4
Replied by Derek4 on topic Re:Grasping at straws here.
Yes, the GL24 form can be be hand delivered or faxed.

Don't forget that hand delivering may require a journey to the actual address on the envelope so I would suggest that you fax it.

• Topic Author
More
12 years 6 months ago #68983 by s.jmoore@blueyonder.co.uk
Replied by s.jmoore@blueyonder.co.uk on topic Re:Grasping at straws here.
Thank you so much for that. :)

• Topic Author
More
12 years 6 months ago #68985 by s.jmoore@blueyonder.co.uk
I've just checked my original award letter and sadly It doesn't seem to have a fax number on it for, and the actual address of the the place doesn't exist according to Google maps which is weird, although I have heard about such places being 'hidden' for some odd reason.

• pete17971
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #68989 by pete17971
Replied by pete17971 on topic Re:Grasping at straws here.
Just Me wrote:

I've just checked my original award letter and sadly It doesn't seem to have a fax number on it for, and the actual address of the the place doesn't exist according to Google maps which is weird, although I have heard about such places being 'hidden' for some odd reason.

Hi,

Give the office a ring and ask for their fax number. Alternatively, if they haven't got a fax, enquire if they have an e-mail address, to where a scanned in form can be e-mailed. You can then ring back after faxing/e-mailing to confirm receipt (obtain the name of the person you speak to and the time).

Pete
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by pete17971.

• Topic Author
More
12 years 6 months ago #69051 by s.jmoore@blueyonder.co.uk
Well I just hought I'd update as to what ahppened. It was all a bit of a disaster really.

I rang the DWP and it turns out that they don't accept emails but only fax, and my friend couldn't find anywhere around where I live that still provided such a service in time we had left which was a pain, so I never got it in by the deadline.

Oh well, maybe It was never meant to be. :unsure:

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.