× Members

Medical

More
12 years 6 months ago #69366 by Ventura
Medical was created by Ventura
I went for my medical 3 weeks ago. can anyone tell me what the average waiting time is for the results to come via the post please. It just seems to me, a long time to be waiting.
Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #69368 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:Medical
Ann wrote:

I went for my medical 3 weeks ago. can anyone tell me what the average waiting time is for the results to come via the post please. It just seems to me, a long time to be waiting.
Thanks.

My impression is that waiting times are slowly increasing, based on reports from the Forum, average times are probably around 4-5 weeks, but there seems to be quite variance in individual cases.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
12 years 6 months ago #69401 by mumsgirl
Replied by mumsgirl on topic Re:Medical
Mines took a week, but as Gordon says,everyone varies.

More
12 years 6 months ago #69423 by Milly
Replied by Milly on topic Re:Medical
Mine took a week. Had medical last Thursday and received decision today.

More
12 years 6 months ago #69462 by frantur
Replied by frantur on topic Re: Medical
Had a medical last Friday they rang with result this morning.

• Mr Struggling
12 years 6 months ago #70241 by Mr Struggling
Replied by Mr Struggling on topic Re:Medical
Over 3 WCAs I had 2 results by phone (not requested by me) and 2 by post, being more than 10 days after. So pretty inconsistent.

What I would like to know is which counts as being "officially" notified with respect to a subsequent Appeal application (assuming not "entitled result").
Is the relevant date for them stopping benefit (in this case) the date of the WCA or the date of the Decision Maker's decision or even the date you receive notification?
If receipt of the notification is weeks later then do you lose out on "base-line benefit" during the delay.
Hope someone understands what I'm getting at! I have trouble concentrating :(
Andy

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.