× Members

esa form and going out

• helchis
  • Topic Author
12 years 6 months ago #69647 by helchis
esa form and going out was created by helchis
When i filled out my esa form question 15 asks can you go out alone,i didnt tick can go out alone.because i needed to answer the two other questions that was part of that question.which are can you go out with someone present and can you go somewhere you dont know on your own,by not ticking the question can go out alone does that mean i cant go out alone at all.my doctor wants me to try walking to the school its about a 15minute walk.im worried to go out alone because i didnt tick i could as i avoid it as much as possible,but sometimes do try.thanks for any advice

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #69650 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:esa form and going out
helchis wrote:

When i filled out my esa form question 15 asks can you go out alone,i didnt tick can go out alone.because i needed to answer the two other questions that was part of that question.which are can you go out with someone present and can you go somewhere you dont know on your own,by not ticking the question can go out alone does that mean i cant go out alone at all.my doctor wants me to try walking to the school its about a 15minute walk.im worried to go out alone because i didnt tick i could as i avoid it as much as possible,but sometimes do try.thanks for any advice

Hi H,

As with any of the actions in the different questions, it is whether you can carry out the actions for the majority of the time, Repeatedly Reliably and Safely.

With, "Reasonable Regularity".

If you can't carry out the action for the majority of the time, and as above, it would be fair to answer "no".

Carrying on from the above premise, the answer "no" does not necessarily mean that you can NEVER do it.

bro58
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by bro58.

• helchis
  • Topic Author
12 years 6 months ago #69658 by helchis
Replied by helchis on topic Re:esa form and going out
thanks for advice.do you think trying to pick up my child from school everyday as doctoe suggests would mean i need to let them now i can go out alone.i will only be able to do this as i have family that pick up there kids from same school so know if anything happens they around
thanks again

• bro58
12 years 6 months ago #69660 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:esa form and going out
helchis wrote:

thanks for advice.do you think trying to pick up my child from school everyday as doctoe suggests would mean i need to let them now i can go out alone.i will only be able to do this as i have family that pick up there kids from same school so know if anything happens they around
thanks again

Hi H,

I can't really add anymore than I've already said.

If you can only carry out the action with other family present, then that would imply that you could not do it alone.

bro58

• helchis
  • Topic Author
12 years 6 months ago #69661 by helchis
bro58 wrote:

helchis wrote:

thanks again

Hi H,

I can't really add anymore than I've already said.

If you can only carry out the action with other family present, then that would imply that you could not do it alone.

bro58

thanks again Bro 58.

so just so i understand even if i go to the school on my own the fact that i need and have family there just in case means im not doing it alone as such

thanks again

• helchis
  • Topic Author
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #69667 by helchis
bro58 just reading my esa form again ive put in another section that at times that i do go out alone i need great encouragement and support amd also my doctor as stated i avoid going out but can do at times in his report

Hi H,

As I have said, it is what you can do for the majority of the time.

If you need a family member to be there with you then you are not doing it alone.

bro58
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by bro58.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.