× Members

yahoo!! straight into the support group!!

• Cinders
  • Topic Author
12 years 7 months ago #69777 by Cinders
I am delighted that I have been put straight into the Support group for ESA just based on my form evidence alone. nAs I have Fibromyalgia I was expecting to go for a medical and be really quized so when I got a phone call on Thurday-day before my birthday- I couldnt beleive it!
Thanks to you all at Benefits and Work. I used all your advice.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #69778 by Gordon
Congratulations and thanks for letting us know.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• bro58
12 years 7 months ago #69779 by bro58
Cinders wrote:

I am delighted that I have been put straight into the Support group for ESA just based on my form evidence alone. nAs I have Fibromyalgia I was expecting to go for a medical and be really quized so when I got a phone call on Thurday-day before my birthday- I couldnt beleive it!
Thanks to you all at Benefits and Work. I used all your advice.

Great news C !!! :)

Thanks for the comments re : B & W.

Cheers

bro58

• RachelPotter
12 years 7 months ago #69780 by RachelPotter
Replied by RachelPotter on topic Re:yahoo!! straight into the support group!!
Congratulation Cinders and a belated Happy Birthday! :)

• harley
12 years 7 months ago #69785 by harley
well done Cinders, you got to go straight to the ball, lol

More
12 years 7 months ago #69798 by susan
Hi all
In july I was suppose to attend a tribunal but recieved a call from them at 10am saying they had made a decision in my favour so i didnt need to attend. I got no points but passed on regulation 25, (recieving a regular infusion and also regulation 35(suffering from a life threatening disease).I was placed in the support group. Today I recieved a ESA50 form. My disease is never going to go away and treatment is for life. Im so angry that I have to go through all the stress again. Its mad. Has anyone got any advice
sue :(

Moderators: bro58GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris