× Members

reveiw form for DLA 80

More
12 years 5 months ago #70100 by margymuggins
reveiw form for DLA 80 was created by margymuggins
Hi any advice i'm in receipt of ESA report which states i walked 35mtrs to interveiw room with stick and obviously was observed on way out as it say's walked slow with gait 50mtrs consistent i'm now filling in DLA 80 which is a reveiw form wondering what distance should i put in it as i can't conflict incase they look at ESA report i was thinking 30-45mtrs but does vary as have angina/arthritis is there anyone who has had this reveiw form to establish if getting right rates HRM MRC at moment and how long it takes after sending back mine has to be back for 14th oct
advice much appreciated keep up good work all you lovely people

regards margy x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #70103 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:reveiw form for DLA 80
margymuggins wrote:

Hi any advice i'm in receipt of ESA report which states i walked 35mtrs to interveiw room with stick and obviously was observed on way out as it say's walked slow with gait 50mtrs consistent i'm now filling in DLA 80 which is a reveiw form wondering what distance should i put in it as i can't conflict incase they look at ESA report i was thinking 30-45mtrs but does vary as have angina/arthritis is there anyone who has had this reveiw form to establish if getting right rates HRM MRC at moment and how long it takes after sending back mine has to be back for 14th oct

regards margy x

Hi MM,

I can't really tell you what to write down on your DLA80, for obvious reasons.

You can really only put down the facts, as they pertain to your mobility limitations and other needs, etc.

You should find the DLA Guides in the MEMBERS only area helpful with this review.

It is quite possible that the DLA Decision Maker will use your recent ESA medical report as evidence in deciding your review of DLA.

If you feel that anything written in the ESA medical report is errant or potentially damaging to your DLA review, it may be worth while challenging it now.

cheers

bro58
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by bro58. Reason: medical

• bro58
12 years 5 months ago #70107 by bro58
bro58 wrote:

margymuggins wrote:

regards margy x

Hi MM,

I can't really tell you what to write down on your DLA80, for obvious reasons.

You can really only put down the facts, as they pertain to your mobility limitations and other needs, etc.

You should find the DLA Guides in the MEMBERS only area helpful with this review.

It is quite possible that the DLA Decision Maker will use your recent ESA medical report as evidence in deciding your review of DLA.

If you feel that anything written in the ESA medical report is errant or potentially damaging to your DLA review, it may be worth while challenging it now.

cheers

bro58

Hi MM,

I obviously also should have said, that if there is anything advantageous to your DLA review in your ESA report, you, could use that.

cheers

bro58

More
12 years 5 months ago #70110 by Libra45
Replied by Libra45 on topic Re:reveiw form for DLA 80
I was sent a DLA80 review form end of 2010. I was given 3 wks to return it, but I rang them and asked for a couple of weeks more and they agreed. I completed and returned it, they sent a HCP (he was a Dr) to see me after Christmas, and he said I'd get my result in 2 weeks which I did, and nothing changed, I kept my HRM, HRC.

Sorry, I know nothing of ESA as I am retired.

Good Luck

;)

• bro58
12 years 5 months ago #70114 by bro58
Hi MM,

As well the B&W guides, you may find this document of assistance as well re: Mobility Criteria etc.

Have a look at page 37, 61251 onwards.

www.dwp.gov.uk/docs/dmgch61.pdf ยท

bro58

More
12 years 5 months ago #70179 by margymuggins
Replied by margymuggins on topic Re:reveiw form for DLA 80
hi thanks bro 58
i have read the above link and found it useful the problem with me is i wouldn't be able to remember it the next day bad memory problems but good as able to go to relevant page each time
so thanks again margy muggins

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.