× Members

ATOS have cancelled my medical!

More
12 years 5 months ago #71615 by Twinkle
ATOS have cancelled my medical! was created by Twinkle
Hi all

Just taken a call from ATOS, they've just cancelled my medical on Thursday and given me a new date, 10th November. Aaaaaarrrggghhh!
I'm so cross, I was looking forward to getting it over and done with.
They said that the Dr that was due to examine me was I'll - he's not the only one!
This stressful process has made me 10 times worse.

Regards
Twinkle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• michaelg
12 years 5 months ago #71619 by michaelg
Replied by michaelg on topic Re:ATOS have cancelled my medical!
Twinkle wrote:

Hi all

Just taken a call from ATOS, they've just cancelled my medical on Thursday and given me a new date, 10th November. Aaaaaarrrggghhh!
I'm so cross, I was looking forward to getting it over and done with.
They said that the Dr that was due to examine me was I'll - he's not the only one!
This stressful process has made me 10 times worse.

Regards
Twinkle

Twinkle

Sorry to hear this. Hope all goes well on 10th Nov.

Regards

Michael

More
12 years 5 months ago #71621 by Twinkle
Replied by Twinkle on topic Re:ATOS have cancelled my medical!
Hi Michael

Thank you for your good wishes, I was hoping that had I had my medical on Thursday that I would have heard from them be it good or be it bad news before Xmas, as it's now been pushed forward to 10th November, it looks as if there's a possibility of it hanging over me during the festive period. Just great!!
Some Xmas prezzie!

Regards
Twinkle

More
12 years 5 months ago #71622 by lindat
Replied by lindat on topic Re:ATOS have cancelled my medical!
well maybe the doc who is going to do your medical is an expert in Fibro !!! well you never know do you... there must be a reason you have to see a specific doctor so fingers crossed [em mentally anyway... fibromite here to :( ] that is the reason :)
linda

More
12 years 5 months ago #71624 by Twinkle
Replied by Twinkle on topic Re:ATOS have cancelled my medical!
Hi Linda

Yes, you're right, I must think positively, but sometimes it's soooooo hard being positive whilst negotiating your way through this Fibro-fog!

Regards
Twinkle

• paula
12 years 5 months ago #71684 by paula
Replied by paula on topic Re: ATOS have cancelled my medical!
Hi Twinkle,
Feel for you, is anyone accompnaying you to the medical, as said on other threads go through your copy of the esa50, all you can do is prepare. Wish you lots of luck. Thinking of you. Take care

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.