× Members

THANKS FOR ALL THE REPLIES

• Unhappygirl01
  • Topic Author
12 years 4 months ago #72888 by Unhappygirl01
THANKS FOR ALL THE REPLIES was created by Unhappygirl01
:)Just wanted to say thanks to those who replied to my question. Just wondered if anyone can give me any tips as to what l can put in as extra evidence to ESA TRIBUNAL lm sending a doctors letter ,lve asked why on 2 questions l got no points when l clearly have problems standing bending sitting -no points given?is it worth pointing out lm on more medication and lm still having treatment? lm going crazy as l dont have a clue!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• RachelPotter
12 years 4 months ago #72890 by RachelPotter
Replied by RachelPotter on topic Re:THANKS FOR ALL THE REPLIES
Hi, this is my own opinion, from my own experience.

During the tribunal, you are asked very specific questions relating to the descriptors.

If you can show them that you fit the descriptors, you will be fine.

Read through the descriptors and prepare, mentally, how you would answer.

Supporting evidence is not the be all and end all of a tribunal, your face to face evidence is of equal, if not, greater importance.

Best wishes,
Rachel

• Unhappygirl01
  • Topic Author
12 years 4 months ago #72917 by Unhappygirl01
Replied by Unhappygirl01 on topic Re:THANKS FOR ALL THE REPLIES
Thanks for that Rachel its so confusing and frightening its like being on trial!Im taking my solicitor so hopefully that might help ,he dealing with my case with work (they have admitted liability).

• Unhappygirl01
  • Topic Author
12 years 4 months ago #73450 by Unhappygirl01
Replied by Unhappygirl01 on topic Re:THANKS FOR ALL THE REPLIES
Dare l ask whats a descriptor? Do u mean the questions they ask ? can you stand for so long etc ?Idont have a clue ?

• RachelPotter
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #73456 by RachelPotter
Replied by RachelPotter on topic Re:THANKS FOR ALL THE REPLIES
Hi, have a look on here;

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/esa

page 26 onwards.

Best wishes,
Rachel :)

Modedit: Please do not provide direct links to documents held at B&W. Gordon
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by Gordon.

More
12 years 4 months ago #73457 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:THANKS FOR ALL THE REPLIES
Unhappygirl01 wrote:

Dare l ask whats a descriptor? Do u mean the questions they ask ? can you stand for so long etc ?Idont have a clue ?

Not entirely,

The descriptors describe each of the ESA tests, there are 17 for the WRAG and 11 for the Support Group. There is a full list in the Understanding ESA guide which can be found on the following link.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/esa

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.