× Members

ESA 50 Form/Medical

• judgerumpole
  • Topic Author
12 years 4 months ago #77410 by judgerumpole
Replied by judgerumpole on topic ESA Tribunal Hearing - Successful Outcome!!
Just giving the forum an update on myESA tribunal, which was recently heard.

I was successful in winning my appeal, and I am so grateful for the sterling advice and helpful member resources to support me in preparing for the appeal, and for what was ahead. I did prepare myself for worst case scenario, but the Doctor and Judge were surprisingly nice and very understanding!! They upped my score to 18 points from only achieving 6 points before. :cheer: It certainly was worht the suscription I paid!!

I was also blessed to have representation from a CAB Supervisor who did a sterling job in helping to prepare, and to support me in the hearing. I also had another friend who was present at the DWP assessment and the panel asked him for his input on how he saw my conditions. :)

They will have to back pay me substantially, and I'll be chasing them for it big time!! The CAB lady said I ought not be surprised if they send out another appointment for a new assessment, but this time, I'l be ready...

I really thank you all for the helpful advice I received. :woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• michaelg
12 years 4 months ago #77414 by michaelg
Replied by michaelg on topic Re:ESA Tribunal Hearing - Successful Outcome!!
judgerumpole wrote:

Just giving the forum an update on myESA tribunal, which was recently heard.

I was successful in winning my appeal, and I am so grateful for the sterling advice and helpful member resources to support me in preparing for the appeal, and for what was ahead. I did prepare myself for worst case scenario, but the Doctor and Judge were surprisingly nice and very understanding!! They upped my score to 18 points from only achieving 6 points before. :cheer: It certainly was worht the suscription I paid!!

I was also blessed to have representation from a CAB Supervisor who did a sterling job in helping to prepare, and to support me in the hearing. I also had another friend who was present at the DWP assessment and the panel asked him for his input on how he saw my conditions. :)

They will have to back pay me substantially, and I'll be chasing them for it big time!! The CAB lady said I ought not be surprised if they send out another appointment for a new assessment, but this time, I'l be ready...

I really thank you all for the helpful advice I received. :woohoo:

Hi Judgerumpole

Thank you for letting us know that you found B&W of help, your successful appeal and that you received the benefits you felt your were entitled to.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris